Omnioffice is the design practice of Luke Archer. Areas of work include graphic design, websites and interaction (design and programming), type design, art direction, et cetera.
Omnioffice is part of the Omnigroup.
Clients and Collaborators
- A Plus Trois Editions
- Bath School of Art and Design
- Federal Studio
- Harpe 45
- Jonathan Hares
- Natacha Lesueur
- Nestlé Foundation pour l’Art
- Pro Helvetia
- Réseau Cinema Suisse
- Aurèle Sack
- Rita Studio
- Swiss Federal Office of Culture
- Terrazzo Project
- UNIL, Université de Lausanne
- Nominated for the Swiss Design Awards, 2015.
- Panorama II, 100 Years of Swiss Design, Museum für Gestaltung, Zurich.
- A Celebration of August, London Design Festival, 2010.
- HfG Karlsruhe, October 2016 — February 2017. Teacher for digital graphic design.
- Yale University, New Haven, January — May 2016. Lecturer for graphic and interaction design.
- ECAL, Lausanne, 2012 — 2015. Assistant for the Master of Art Direction (Typography).
- One day workshop, “Visualising Questions” at Bern University of the Arts during the Swiss “Junior Research Conference”, with Filippo Pellini, Nov 2013.
- One day workshop, “The Archive as a Research Tool” at HEAD Geneva during the Swiss “Junior Research Conference”, Nov 2012.
- Lecture at Bath School of Art and Design, "The Brody Müller-Brockmann Problem", Feb 2012.
- Hochparterre, April 2013.
- Types We Just Made, ECAL, 2012.
- Design Bureau magazine, May 2011.
- Sumit publication, Bath School of Art and Design, 2011.
- Dwell, It's Nice That, magCulture, Creative Review, Wallpaper.
+49 177 1377656
+41 78 622 86 76
Avenue de la Harpe 45